We are extremely proud of our Alliance with Moons Moat School and Tenacres First School. Working with these schools allows us to share expertise, gain further ideas and skills, share training, standardise and moderate work, develop our staff, run exiting events and projects for children and allows staff and children to work together in a range of contexts.
Shared actions and events in 2020/2021.
- Inspection on the Horizon training with Senior HMI inspector Mark Lindfield attended by the Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers of each school – 3 day training.
- Pyramid Headteacher meetings.
- Redditch Headteacher meetings.
- DRB ignite training sessions.
- English, Maths and Science coordinator meetings
- PSHE coordinator meetings
- RE coordinator meetings
- Early Years team meetings
- Babcock Prime training (Jane Howard) – Developing Middle Leadership – all teaching staff.
- Reading moderation
Further events planned 2020/2021
- Maths moderation
- Writing moderation
- Safeguarding checks – Headteachers
- Sporting events – Kurling, Football
- Subject leader meetings
- Early Years moderation
- Headteacher meetings
- NQT support