A Matchborough First School Academy we recognise the challenges that families face in bringing up children. There may be times when you need extra help and support. If you feel this way, please do not hesitate to come and talk to us. Below are the details of our Family Support Worker, Sharon Frampton and our offer of Early Help.
The family support worker is Sharon Frampton
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact Sharon via the school office
What support does Worcestershire have on offer?
Primrose offer support for children and families with bereavement.
Worcestershire Virtual Family Hub
The following link provides a range of different types of resources to support you and your family.
We are delighted at Matchborough First School to announce we have embraced the Thrive approach and have our own Thrive room. Sharon Frampton is our Thrive practitioner who identifies the developmental needs of the individual child.
The connections children and young people have with the adults around them is key. Repetition of positive experiences developed through Thrive activities supports their development, helping them to feel:
• Good about themselves and know that they matter
• increase their sense of security and trust
• increase their emotional well-being
• improve their capacity to be creative and curious
• increase their self-esteem and confidence to learn
• learn to recognise and regulate their feelings
• learn to think before behaving in a certain way
There is lots more information on the Thrive website and Thrive community Facebook group.