At Matchborough First School Academy we aim to:-
- Inspire learners to be enthusiastic and creative thinkers.
- Motivate learners to become confident, sociable and independent life long learners.
- Nurture an understanding of respect, responsibility and self worth.
- Provide our young people with positive opportunities to develop a sense of community.
In an environment which is:-
- Safe supportive, welcoming and accessible.
- Challenging, dynamic and inclusive.
- Inviting and inspirational.
- Well resourced and organised and enabling everyone to think and be creative.
- Providing a range of exciting learning opportunities.
We will achieve this by:-
- Providing excellent learning opportunities and high quality teaching.
- Encouraging learners to take an active role in their own personalised learning.
- Working in close partnership with parents, carers and the community.
- Actively promoting healthy choices.
- Valuing and celebrating the successes and positive contributions of every member of our school and of the wider community.