This New Curriculum contains the programmes of study and attainment targets for all subjects at all key stages.
As a school we are teaching these programmes of study using a thematic curriculum where it is relevant and appropriate.
For more information about what your child will be learning in school go to your child's year group. Please remember every half term we send out a Learning Leaflet so that you know what your child will be learning and how you can support them at home.
If you would like further information about the New National Curriculum 2014 please follow the link below
PSHE and Citizenship is
- a valuable aspect of the school curriculum
- it's teachings and values link to many curriculum areas
- it supports the development of the "whole" child
- it promotes the five outcomes of "Every Child Matters"
- it supports the spiritual, moral and cultural development of individuals
At Matchborough PSHE includes Citizenship, SEAL (social and emotional aspects of learning) "Healthy Schools", "Enterprise", "Anti-bullying", "School Council"