A picture tells a thousand words
Have a good look at the picture above and see if you can answer these questions.
1. Identify one question you would like to ask about the picture.
2. How does the photo make you feel and why?
3. How is the woman feeling and why do you think that?
4. State 2 facts and 2 opinions about the picture.
5. List 5 things you can see in the picture - be descriptive.
6. Where might this picture have been taken?
7. Why might the woman be taking photos? Think of as many reasons as possible.
Purple for Push:
Have you got any photos like this? Have a look through your holiday snaps. What memories do they tell? Do you have a favourite photo? (Mine is of my Dad when he was a lot younger at a place called Slapton Ley and he is peering out from some very tall grasses!) What stories do your photos tell?