We have been working on numbers 0-20.
- Practise counting up to 20, you can count toys, leaves, pebbles, anything you want.
- Can you practise ordering numbers 0-20? Make number cards and order them. You could go on a number hunt to find the cards then order them.
- Can you practise writing these numbers? You could use pencils, pens, crayons, chalk.
Practise counting in 2's, 5's and 10's.
- Can you count forwards and backwards?
- Can you write all the numbers for each counting pattern.
- Can you count socks in 2s, toys in groups of 5 and straws in 10s.
Practise counting in 3s and 4s.
- Can you begin to learn your 3 and 4 times tables?